Wednesday, November 16, 2011

inside a tapered building

I called this blog Agony of Da Feet because my feet hurt just thinking about running. I haven't decided whether or not just to focus on my sister's thought or just use what she writes as a springboard.

Speedwork! I wish I could make speedy work of my homework but this shit is kinda tough this term. Well it is mostly just Econ that is kickin my ass a little bit. I love the random collection of data side of things but the fiscal/unemployment/production possibilities aspects are brutal. This means more than my normal amount in hopes of maybe grasping more and increasing my understanding. Well we’ll see what happens. I will probably get my lowest GPA this term. Next year is my last term at CNM so let’s see if I can’t turn it around.

I love my GF Wife! She does way too much for me! I'm spoiled and I really don't deserve it. I just wanted you all to know that I'm really thankful to have her in my life. ~Chix -V

No comments:

Post a Comment